1 van 3
Updated Aug, 2019
Overall privacy statement We take your privacy seriously. Because we gather certain types of information about our users we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. These privacy practices apply to all VintageCamera.nl services.
1. What information do we collect? Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services.
We collect personally identiﬁable information when you provide it to us, such as when you register on our site, when you subscribe to our site or an e-mail newsletter or when you register to use certain services. Several of the services that we offer on our site, such as message boards, may require registration as a condition of use. Once you register with our site you are no longer anonymous to us.
2. What is our practice regarding cookies? Your Internet browser has a feature called "cookies" which stores small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit most of our sites, although active participation in certain areas of our sites may require cookies. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are unless you speciﬁcally give us personally identiﬁable information when, in which case we use the information to enhance your services in the ways described below. You may elect not to allow cookies to be collected by adjusting your settings on your browser, however the experience of not using cookies could be frustrating as the system may repeatedly log you out.
We also automatically receive and record information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time of your visit to pages on our site, and information about pages you visited. Unless you have registered for one of our products or services, the information we gather through the use of tracking technologies cannot be matched with any personally identiﬁable information about you unless you have speciﬁcally given us personally identiﬁable information, in which case we use the information to enhance your services in the ways described below.
Keeping count of return visits to our site or our advertisers' or partners' sites Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate (data collected in mass), statistical information on Web site and advertisement usage Determining which features our overall user population likes best Saving your password so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit our sites Display the most appropriate advertising based on your interests We do not give any personally identiﬁable information to our partners or advertisers Unless you visit the website of these companies and provide them with personally identiﬁable information about yourself, these tracking technologies tell those advertisers nothing about who you are. Our advertisers' use of tracking technology is subject to their own privacy policies.
3. How do we use the information?
To customize the advertising and content you see To enhance the user experience on our sites. We use
Aug, 2019 privacy
tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and trafﬁc patterns to those pages. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. To fulﬁll your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling users to participate in paid services, polls, contests, and message boards To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you
5. What are my options?
Users who would rather not provide any of the user data requested by our registration process do not need to register with us. You can still view much of the content and use many of the services offered by our sites without registering. We also give users the following options:
Opting not to receive our electronic newsletters or those of third parties when registering. Users who opt-in may remove themselves from mailing lists at any time through the user option pages or by following the instructions at the end of the e-mail they received from us; Opting not to provide certain personal information when registering for a site, provided, however that you may not be able to utilize certain of our products or services without providing us with certain information.
6. How can I update my personally identiﬁable information? You can correct or change the information collected during registration for our site. The instructions for doing this can be found in our FAQ. Users may change information at any time and as often as necessary. Users who are experiencing problems with our services or who have questions about how our services work can contact us.
Any modiﬁcations to our privacy practices will be reﬂected ﬁrst within this area of our sites. If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our sites that our privacy practices have changed and provide a link to the new privacy statement. If we are going to be using the information collected from users in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection we will send affected users written notice by email of the change.
8. Privacy of children Our network of sites is not directed to children under the age of 16. We operate our network of sites in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identiﬁable information from, anyone under 16 years of age. This requirement is clearly posted during the registration process. Questions, comments
2 van 3
Aug, 2019 privacy
Questions regarding this privacy statement, or regarding any other aspects of our sites, should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org We read every message submitted and try to reply promptly to everyone. We may also ﬁle your comments to improve the site, or review and discard the information.
3 van 3